[KM] Princess Tea Set


  
 

I was looking for Princess clothes and decided to make some of my own.
After that I thought that would be awsome to reunite some of my daugher friends to make a Princess Tea.

So, I've reduced 2 beautifuls sets of tea, from Jomsims and Maruska-Geo to adapted it to my reduced tacle and chairs.

At last I decided to make some poses for the tea of the princesses.

I really hope you all enjoy. I've to tell you that the dresses have a bug when girls sit but nothing that we couldn't solve with the camera angle.

The set has:

- [KM] Princess Dress - Aurora & Belle
- [KM] Princess Dress - Anna & Pink Dress
- [KM] Princess Dress - Cinderella & Blue Dress
- [KM] Princess Dress - Snow White & Merida
- [KM] Princess Tea Set - Tiara
- [KM] Princess Tea Set - OMSP
- [KM] Princess Tea Set - Cake
- [KM] Princess Tea Set - Small Plate Cake
- [KM] Princess Tea Set - Small tea set sugar
- [KM] Princess Tea Set - Small tea set cup
- [KM] Princess Tea Set - Small tea set teapot
- [KM] Princess Tea Set - Toddler Table
- [KM] Princess Tea Set - Toddler Chairs
-

xoxo
  
  
 
 

DRESSES DOWNLOADS (my new meshes):

- [KM] Princess Dress - Aurora & Belle
[KM] Princess Dress - Anna & Pink Dress
[KM] Princess Dress - Cinderella & Blue Dress
[KM] Princess Dress - Snow White & Merida

[KM] Princess Tea Set - Tiara 
                                               (need mesh SparklingTiara-by-KiaraZurk)
   

MESH NEEDED: JOMSIMS (x) and Maruska-Geo (x)

 

CC's shoes used for toddler at picture:

HOW TO USE:

- First off all, active the cheats "testingcheats true" then "bb.moveobjects" to put the table and chairs.
- To properly set the tea set on the table use the OMSP and then chenge its color for transparent:

- To make the sitted poses, put 6 "Sim Teleporter Destination" at the same place, teleport your Sims to the position and make the poses.

You Need:
Sim Teleporter Destination
Pose Player by Andrews Studio

PLEASE:
- Don’t claim it as your own;
DO NOT UPLOAD TO ANOTHER SITE
- Feel free Re-color, but please DO NOT Re-upload, Edit, Include MESH without My Permission
- Don’t reupload it! Link this post instead;- If you use it, please tag me!

0 comentários